VOIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) is basically the transmission of voice traffic over IP-based networks.
There are several reasons why more and more corporations are considering VoIP based systems. Among the most established are:
- Simplified infrastructure. With VoIP on your network you no longer need separate cabling for your telephone system.
- Scalabablity. Traditional PABX (Private Automatic Branch Exchange) based phone systems come in many size ranges and it may be necessary periodically to scrap existing systems and replace hardware; this is not the case with VoIP systems.
- Operating cost savings. Because a VoIP exchange is based on software rather than hardware, it is easier to alter and maintain.
- Improved productivity. VoIP treats voice as if it were any other kind of data, so users can attach documents to voice messages or participate in virtual meetings using shared data and videoconferencing.
- Flexibility. A Virtual Private Network (VPN) is an allocated amount of bandwidth on the public Internet where public access is prevented through encryption. If your company has its own VPN and combines it with VoIP, you can set up a fully functioning office anywhere there is a broadband connection.
TechnoNet Group specializes in IP communications systems and the networks they rely upon. TNG has been deeply involved with Asterisk installation and configuration for years and our Asterisk engineering group has the experience required to successfully build, deploy and support mission-critical IP communication systems for organizations of all sizes.
Asterisk is a low cost affordable PBX technology solution. Since it is based on open source technology, it is flexible and very affordable and has all of the features more expensive phone systems offer.
Why TechnoNet Group?
TechnoNet Group, Inc. strives to provide the state-of-the-art solution in IP telephony - reliable, easy-to-use and cost-effective. We deliver simple, no hassle VoIP solutions that do not require hours of training or dedicated personnel to setup, manage or operate.
Our affordable cost effective asterisk IP PBX solutions can provide you with business-class IP PBX systems with features like, Auto-Attendant, Direct Inward Dialing (DID), Voice Mail, Call conferencing, Caller ID, Unlimited Extensions, Outlook Integration and many more. Asterisk IP PBX Solution comes in Standard features for small, medium and big businesses and for Call Centers and can be customized as per you requirements. IP PBX is based on IP Telephony (IPT). IPT brings technology that combines voice, video and email and integrates into one multimedia platform with business class productivity applications.
Our Asterisk Solution Services include:
- Design, Configuration, and Installation of Asterisk PBX Server and Systems.
- Asterisk Hard Phone and Soft Phone Setup: Selection, ordering of phones, phone installations and configurations - multi-office, multi-tenant configurations and multi-unit dwellings.
- Database-driven asterisk applications, asterisk web based configuration tools.
Our consultants have intimate knowledge and detail of the most powerful and flexible VoIP solutions that you can rely on.
Copyright © 2013 - TechnoNet Group Inc. All rights Reserved